top of page

To apply for a lawyer for:

       *All persons applying for representation on NEW CHARGES must fill out the District Court Commissioner's form(s). 

  • Violation of Probation (VOP), contempt charges, modification requests or motions to correct illegal sentence:                            Click here to fill out online application. If you prefer to print an application, fill it out, and mail it in, use this form.  Please mail to the county office where your case is pending.  A full list of offices is located here.



If you qualify: 


If you qualify for representation, you will be asked to fill out the Client Information Form

bottom of page